Thursday, July 31, 2014

L'OREAL Hair system Review

Hair is a girls most treasured jewel. Wether it is curly, straight, or somewhere in between we all love to have strong and healthy hair. I know I do. for some time my hair has been thinning out a lot and just did not feel right. I felt like my hair was very damaged. Not only did I loose my curls I also had a lot of hair fall when I would comb my hair. I have tried so many shampoos, conditioners, and treatments and some have worked and others not.

Recently I found the L'OREAL Hair systems. I decided to try the Ever Strong Sulfate-Free Hair and Scalp Treatment first because my hair was at its thinnest. After the first 2 uses I instantly felt a difference. I do not know how to measure hair thickness; but my hair definitely felt stronger and looked very different. It was not as light and did not fall as much.







After about 2 weeks of trying this system I decided to try the L'OREAL Oleo Therapy Hair system. The reason why I have been loving this system is because it has brought back my curls! The hair mask is amazing. Not only does it make my hair extremely soft but makes my curls pop up like no other.





I definitely recommend both of these systems. If your hair is already pretty healthy and thick I would recommend you just buy the Oleo Therapy system. All the products are sold individually and are economical (below $15 each) I bought mine at Target and CVS. I hope you all found this review helpful. If you try out any of the systems I would love to hear how you like them. If you have any questions or comments please feel free to post them below. Also what do you all use to have healthier hair? 

Thank you all for visiting my blog. Love you all 
XOXO 

I Hope you all liked this post. You can also find me on: 
Instagram: @i_brendamichelle9
Tumblr: its-brenda-michelle 
Twitter: @iBrendaMichelle 
Pinterest: @ibrendamichelle 
Bloglovin: Brenda Michelle 

No comments:

Post a Comment