Monday, July 21, 2014

Summer Day to Night look







Although it is summer I still Love to wear dark colors at times. This is a day to night look that is very easy. With 2 small steps you can go from beach fun to night out. 

The outfit itself if comprised of a long skirt from H&M which is very comfortable and has side slits therefore perfect for the summer. I paired it with a simple black tank to stay fresh with this heat :) For the day look I just added a gold chain head band from Forever 21 and my favorite pair of gold triangle earrings. 

For the night look i simply changed up my hair by adding an edge with a side braid as well as a statement gold necklace from Forever 21. Adding a big necklace to an outfit is a great way of taking a look to the next step. 






This look is also a day to night look with 2 simple steps. The outfit is comprised of a comfortable black skirt from Target and a beautiful blue print shirt from H&M. The shirt is made from a very thin material therefore perfect for this Cali summer heat :) 

For the day look I simply put my hair up in a pony tail and paired the outfit with some red converse. This is a very casual look and perfect for a day at the mall or hanging out with friends. The converse add a casual yet edgy feel to any out fit. 

 For the Night look I simply changed my shoes to a pair of black flats that kind of look like loafers but more chic hahah I also added a bold lip. This lipstick is a very intense and bright orange by Milani named 'Orange-Gina'. I lipstick is also one of those tricks that can completely transform a look. I also put down my hair for this look. 

I hope you all liked these looks and tips. If you have any questions please feel free to comment below I would love to hear from you all. 

Also what is everyones summer looking like? Anything exciting? 


I Hope you all liked this post. You can also find me on: 
Instagram: @i_brendamichelle9
Tumblr: its-brenda-michelle 
Twitter: @iBrendaMichelle 
Pinterest: @ibrendamichelle 
Bloglovin: Brenda Michelle 




1 comment:

  1. I like both outfits. Very summerly cute and pretty! :)

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete