Tuesday, August 26, 2014

REGRET by Brenda Michelle

I do not believe in REGRET 
but if I allowed myself to believe 
then I would REGRET

The nights slept in. 
the words unspoken.
the people unheard,
and the feelings not felt. 

But since I do not believe in REGRET 
I then instead appreciate 

The nights slept in. 
the words spoken, 
the people heard, 
and the feelings felt. 

For years I was scared of many things. Leaving Los Angeles, falling in love, and my greatest fear, dying. As time passed and I experienced great things as well as horrible things I learned the most important lesson of my life: Regardless of wether an experience is a "Good" one or a "Bad" one I will Live it, Love it and Learn from it. No matter what religion, God, or higher power that one believes in every experience should be lived. Although for a long time I felt REGRET towards a lot of decisions made, and experiences lived I no longer believe in REGRET but rather in Living.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the nomination! :)
    your blog is great and Happy Anniversaryy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. Officially following.

    ReplyDelete