Thursday, August 28, 2014

Midnight Plum *Make-Up Look*


This past week I went out for a friends birthday and had this dark plum look made with the Lorac Pro Palette 2. A lot of my friends wanted me to show them how I made it therefore I decided to make a post about it.

Personally I LOVE dark looks for any night outing because it makes anyone look fierce, and adds that extra hint of glamour to any outfit. Wether it be green, blue or brown eyes a dark eye shadow suits any. Either this look or another I encourage you all to play around with different bold eye looks. 



Tutorial: 
1st PRIME : The Lorac Palette comes with a primer which I love but you can use any other primer. 

2nd TRANSITION COLOR: I use the color "Nectar"and blend, blend, blend. 

3rd CREASE COLOR: I use the color "Lt Brown" since it is somewhat of a good transition but a bit darker it does a good job of bringing the lid color into the lighter transition color. 

4th LID COLOR: Take "Plum" and tap it onto your lid. Pack the color as dark as you prefer. Personally I go really dark :) 

5th INNER EYE COLOR: take "Rose" and add a bit to your inner eye area. 

6th BROW HIGHLIGHT: I then take "Snow" and add it under my eye brow as a highlight

Alternative 
7th UNDER EYE: after adding your foundation if you would like some extra drama to your look you can take "Cocoa" and with a pencil brush add it underneath your eyes.



I Hope you all enjoyed this tutorial. If there are any other looks you would like to see please comment below. As well if you have any questions please let me know I love hearing about you all. Do you like darker eye looks or more natural looks? 

XOXO 
Brenda Michelle 

I Hope you all liked this post. You can also find me on: 
Instagram: @i_brendamichelle9
Tumblr: its-brenda-michelle 
Twitter: @iBrendaMichelle 
Pinterest: @ibrendamichelle 
Bloglovin: Brenda Michelle 


No comments:

Post a Comment