Sunday, September 15, 2013

Flaxseed Orange Juice Cleanse


From a very young age I have had a very delicate stomach. I am allergic to pork and I do not eat egg or drink soda because it just kills my stomach. Meaning I will be in bed for at the least a whole day with pains. I have tried many things to help my stomach become stronger. With time I have learned that the reason my stomach is so delicate is because of the times I eat and how often I eat. I am sure many of you have heard that one is supposed to eat small portions every 3 hours, something I never did until now.  I would sometimes eat a small breakfast, a small snack during the day and then not have dinner until at around 7 or 8 at night, which lead to my stomach becoming so delicate. However thanks to my amazing mother I found a solution!  Something that I love drinking that not only cleans my entire digestive system but makes my stomach feel so much more better and stronger is flax seed with natural orange juice. I try to drink this every morning before breakfast. You can buy powder flax seed at any food market or even farmers market. For the orange juice you can either freshly squeeze your own or buy natural [real] orange juice from any grocery store. It is extremely easy to make. You just get a cup of real, natural orange juice and add 2 tablespoons of flaxseed powder into the juice and mix it. Try drinking this for a month every morning. It will definitely make you feel a lot better and since it does help with your digestion it is known to help loose weight. I hope you all enjoy this drink and it helps your over all health <3
P.S. the picture shows whole flaxseed just so you know what it looks like, but you must buy the powder flaxseed which is used for this juice :)

No comments:

Post a Comment