Monday, September 16, 2013

Greens and Leather [Fall trends I CANNOT wait for]



One of the top colors for this Fall is Green, any dark green or emerald like colors. I love, love, LOVE that color so I cannot wait for this trend. A piece I want in my closet is the Dark green shirt dress from Forever 21. It is so cute and comfy. Paired with a black hat, some black tights, and any style of boots (maybe brownish booties :] ) would look great :)



Another Fall trend that I am looking forward to trying is leather. I do not really wear leather much but I do really like it and I am looking forward to playing with different pieces :) One in particular that I found at Forever 21 as well is the Faux leather tights that would look great paired with a plaid shirt or even a knit sweater for colder days. Both of these pieces are not expensive. I definitely shop as if i were on a strict budget so I do recommend both of these pieces.  I hope you all enjoyed these trends I cannot wait to see what combinations everyone comes up with for fall <3

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/10693151/?claim=pdh23hrq8eh">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment