Wednesday, September 25, 2013

September Monthly Favorites


I am so sorry everyone for not posting for a while but I have been a bit busy moving in and getting ready for the school year to start. This monthly favorite post is about two products that I started using at about the beginning of the month. They are amazing and I definitely recommend them to everyone. The first product is the ORS Coconut oil which I bought at Sally Beauty store. It is an organic root stimulator that softens your hair and conditions your scalp. After using this product my hair looks and feels so much more healthy. It is not an expensive product at all. You can use it for many things. The first few days I put some on at night before I slept, then in the morning I would shower that way my hair would have the opportunity to absorb the nutrients from the product. Now, after using the product for a month I put some on my tips after I shower and it helps keep my hair manageable, soft and shiny. Sometimes I also use a little on fly aways and it keeps them down. Overall this is an amazing product that I recommend to anyone that wants to have healthier and softer hair.
The second product is a new drug store foundation that I absolutely LOVE! It is the Revlon Color Stay for Normal/Dry skin. I really like it because it is not cakey and it blends in really well. I can go through the whole day with it and I feel fresh and good to go all day. I have also received many compliments on my make up and I genuinely believe it is because of this new foundation. If anyone is looking for any new foundation to try out I do recommend it. It is not full coverage but it does an amazing job. I hope you all enjoyed this post. If there are any questions or even suggestions on future posts please feel free to comment below. I would love to hear from all of you.<3

No comments:

Post a Comment