Thursday, September 19, 2013

Summer -Fall Transition Pieces


I know coming out of summer a lot of us have our closets filled with dresses, and skirts, shorts, and clothes that might not be warm enough or wearable for the Fall or even the winter. Something that I like to do to not have to go all out and spend a lot of money for different seasons is buy certain articles of clothing that can help that transition. I do live in Los Angeles and we do not have that much of a colder weather so these tips might not work for every person, especially not in the east coast were it does get really cold. There are 3 pieces that I know I will be buying because I can add to a pair of shorts a dress or skirt. Which is very useful and economic.
The first piece is a blazer (any dark color would be good) I want a black one because it goes with practically everything. This blazer is the Boucle Jacket from H&M I really like the design it is very edgy and it has faux leather lining which I love! Paired with a dress and some tights would be perfect for Fall. The second piece is a pair of flat ankle boots. These boots from H&M are so cute and I love the brownish dark color because again it goes with almost anything. Put them on with tights or jeans you can use them with so many different clothing pieces. The third and last piece is a cardigan. I personally chose a green Fine-knit cardigan from H&M because the color is really nice and it is a color that is going to be very used this Fall. Apart from the fact that the cardigan is extremely cute. It is a win-win situation.  However a cardigan of any dark color like burgundy, gray, black, or even a dark mustard color would look amazing. And of course you can pair a cardigan with so many things such as any dresses, skirts, tights, even shorts and it looks good and is comfy.
For me it is really important to buy pieces that can be very versatile and used for so many combinations of style. Buying the right fashionable pieces is an amazing way to stay on budget and not spend too much every season. I hope you all liked these Fall to Summer transition pieces. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment