Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Fall Favorite Nail polish


Having our nails done is something that women love. I know I do but sometimes it is very hard to go to a nail salon as often as we would like. That is why I chose my top 3 favorite nail polish brands, and colors for fall that will make any woman feel amazing and like she just came out of a session at the salon. The first nail polish is a shiny dark purple named Vernis Classique which is by Cherimoya. The second is the velvet rope from Revlon ColorStay. The third is a very dark navy blue named mesmerize from SinFulColors. I love this nail polish because it looks amazing and goes very well with the fall trends. All of these nail polishes last long and look amazing all you need is 2 coats and a clear coat to top it off and you will be looking amazing for a while :) Dark nails are a must have for Fall and these 3 brands or at the top of my list. I hope you all liked this post. If you have any other brands that you love please please comment below I would love to know and try some new brands. <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment