Tuesday, November 5, 2013

"Get out there" OOTD

I am sorry I have not posted in a really long time but I have been on my school grind lol :)
Anyway I wanted to post this picture because I really liked it and I thought I would address my way of mixing any animal print item with clothing. Personally I believe that every person has there own style but the way that I like to wear, ESPECIALLY cheetah print, is with solid colors. I think it looks really good to have a statement piece, whether it be your shoes, necklace, pants, or shirt. I only like to have one statement piece. In this picture my statement piece are the cheetah Celia shoes that I am in love with! Pleas show me how you all wear cheetah shoes or any other cheetah print piece I would love to see. Thank you for reading my post. I will try to post more often. Please comment below I would love to know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment