Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Sweater Weather Tag


Hi everyone I hope you all have been having a great week. I decided to do the sweater weather tag because I LOVE fall and winter. So I will just get into it. If you have any questions please feel free to comment or if you want to see any other tags or posts :) 

1. Favorite candle scent? 
I recently tried a new candle from the Ashland brand. It is called the Apple Crisp and I love it. It really has that warm fall smell to it. Apart from that I like candles in general as long as the smell is not extremely strong :) 
2. Coffee, tea, or hot chocolate? 
I will drink hot chocolate if it is Abuelita (Mexican brand) hot chocolate other wise I will not drink hot chocolate. However, I do prefer tea over hot chocolate and/or coffee. I love, love, LOVE tea. My favorite brand is Yogi tea. I really like that they come with the small quotes and have so many different teas for what ever you need. I always use the perfect energy one when I need to study :) 
3. What is the best fall memory you have? 
Every fall is a great memory because it is full of family time because of the many holidays. I do not have a specific event. 
4. Which makeup trend do you prefer? Dark lips or winged eye liner? 
I have definitely been more into the dark lips. I recently got the Burt Bees plum lip balm which I really like. The color is not as strong as a lipstick would be but it still gives color. 
5. Best Fragrance for Fall? 
I personally do not have a specific fragrance but I do not like really strong smells. I love anything that is subtle and has traces of nature in it especially for fall.  
6. Favorite Thanksgiving food? 
What my family usually cooks for Thanksgiving is tamales made with turkey. We do not eat the typical Thanksgiving dinner, But I love it because we spend all day making tamales it is full of family bonding. Someone cleaning the leaves, someone putting the masa, and someone the meat, etc. everyone has a task. 
7. What is autumn weather like where you live? 
I live in Los Angeles therefore we do not have the typical colorful and beautiful fall as other states. The weather is much warmer as well. I have been wanting to go to the east coast to see a colorful fall, that is something I am jealous of when it comes to the east coast. 
8. Most worn sweater? 
My most worn sweater is my little sister's captain america hoodie. Every time I go home I sneak out with it. I really like it because it keeps me warm yet it is not very bulky. 
9. Must-have nail polish this fall? 
My top two favorite nail polishes that I have been using this fall is Velvet Rope from Revlon and the second is the very dark blue named mesmerize by SinFulColors. 
10. Football games or jumping in a pile of leaves? 
I love football games BUT I think it would be fun though itchy to jump in a pile of leaves. 
11. Skinny Jeans or Leggings 
I like both. They are both a must have for me. 
12. Combat boots or Uggs? 
I do not own a pair of UGGS. I do love boots, any type of combat boots. 
13. Is pumpkin Spice worth hype? 
I have not tried any pumpkin spice anything. I do enjoy Pumpkin Pie A LOT tho :) 
14. Favorite Fall TV show? 
So far I am stuck on Scandal, and Bones. I also recently started Ghost Whisperer which I really like. (I know I am so late :P ) 
15. What song really gets you into the fall spirit? 
mmm, I do not know I really listen to al music at all times. Apart from winter spirit music I do not relate the music to seasons 0_o 

Thank you all for coming and visiting my blog I hope you all have Happy Holidays :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment