Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Toxin Release


I wanted to share this with you all because I recently began doing this. I am always looking for a way to help my body release toxins and any bad things I have been eating. Especially after Thanksgiving, I started doing some research and found this orange and lemon water. It is very easy to make and I have been drinking it for at least 3 days. You just have to slice up half an orange and half a lemon and place it in a Jar with clean drinking water and leave it in your fridge over night. You are supposed to drink it every morning before eating or drinking anything. I shall warn you that if you have been eating really bad when you first drink it you might pass gas, but then again that shows that it really does work. Releasing the toxins in your body to feel better and look better. It is one of the first steps to a beautiful you :) I hope you all enjoy this helpful Toxin Release drink. If you have any questions please post a comment. I would also love to know what you all do to release toxins in your body? 

-Jar: I bought the jar in Micheals it was about 2 dollars, not bad. 

No comments:

Post a Comment