Friday, February 7, 2014

Facial Treatment


Hello Lovelies, I am sorry I have been gone for a while. I had a family emergency and then was very sick But I am back now :) 

Today I am going to be talking to you all about my facial treatment, or basically what I do to maintain my face good and soft. There are 3 main products that I use and LOVE. The first one is the Asepxia soap which I started using about 2 months ago. It has removed a lot of blemishes on my face. What this soap does is remove all the oils and dirt in your pores which ultimately clears up your skin. 
The second product is the LOREAL Youth texture perfector which I place on my face after completely washing it and making sure there is no dirt or extra oils. This product helps you have an even texture face. 
The third product is what I use as a moisturizer which is the Neutrogena oil-free moisture with SPF. I really like this moisturizer because it is not too creamy and perfect for my skin. I have medium skin. My face is not to dry nor does it get extremely oily. 
Something that is also very important when trying to have a clear and soft face is what your body intakes. If you are eating a lot junk food and not drinking a lot of water to cleanse your body then this will be reflected on your skin. Remember your body is your temple and you should care for it. 

All the products within this post can be found at Target. The Asepxia soap costs about $5, LOREAL Youth perfector $20, Moisturizer $11. 

Hopefully you girls liked this post if you have any questions or concerns please feel free to comment. I would love to hear about what you all do to keep your face clean and looking amazing :) 



5 comments:

  1. I like it very informative. I think ill give that asepxia soap a try.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you should :) Thank you for looking at my blog I really appreciate it.

      Delete
  2. Love it! I like that you included body intake too! New friend from LBC.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the feed back and for looking at my blog I really appreciate it :)

      Delete
  3. Hello LBC! I don't have the greatest skin (genetics!) and suffer from Acne... ugh. I've see the Asepxia soap before but never looked at it to see what it does. I definitely will give it a try migth help my face. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete