Monday, February 10, 2014

Mascara Routine


Hi lovelies, I hope you all had a great Monday :) Today I am going to talk to you about my mascara routine. How I make my eye lashes look voluminous and long. It is a 5 step routine. You do not have to buy the exact products that are seen in my blog for step 1, 3, and 4 as long as it is a similar brush, the magic is the brush <3. However, for step 2, and step 4 you need that exact mascara because it is not just the brush but also the product. 

1st step is to brush your lashes with any old mascara brush; brush it a couple of times just to spread your lashes. 

2nd step is the Avocado Seed Oil mascara which helps grow your lashes; It really works :) 

3rd step is to use the Maybelline Falsies Volume Express, The shape of the brush is really helpful in spreading out your lashes to add volume. 

4th step is to add thickness with the very wet and thick brush of Rimmel Volume Flash Scandal Eyes. Add a lot of coats from this mascara this will help in the last step. 

5th step is the elongating fibers. The brand seen in the picture is the one I use which is a mexican brand however you may find another american brand such as the L'oreal Voluminous False Fiber Lashes it does the same work. This last step adds even more volume because all the fibers that get attached to your lashes because of the previous step. 

** If you are going to curl your lashes just make sure to do it after step 1**

I hope you all enjoyed this blog post. Please feel free to comment down below I would love to hear all your feedback and opinions.

Final Look :) 

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful lashes. Thanks for sharing. your new friend from LBC

    ReplyDelete