Saturday, May 10, 2014

Orange Is the New Black














I have been really trying hard to work out and get ready for summer! especially since I will be in LA for most of the summer I want to be ready to hit every single beach every day...as I am sure we all are! However, what I am looking forward to THE MOST is wearing orange. Orange is DEFINITELY the new Black as we all saw in NYFW Spring 2014 runways. We are seeing more and more designers coming out with orange products. Whether it be an amazingly gorgeous orange floral print OR Monique Luhillier's orange high heels (MUST HAVES*) orange is a color we all must have in our closet, accessory drawer, and Makeup bag! 

For summer I especially LOVE how orange looks on a tan skin, which makes orange an even more ideal color for summer.  I added some shirts that I found at Forever 21 which I love for summer. They are flowy, orange, and ideal for this heat. I hope you enjoyed this post and please let me know what colors or prints or patterns you love or are anxious to wear this summer. Love you all. 

XOXO 
Brenda Michelle 

I Hope you all liked this post. You can also find me on: 
Instagram: @i_brendamichelle9
Tumblr: its-brenda-michelle 
Twitter: @iBrendaMichelle 
Pinterest: @ibrendamichelle 
Bloglovin: Brenda Michelle 

No comments:

Post a Comment