Sunday, November 23, 2014

DIY School Supply Case


Today I have a great DIY/Recycle idea for all your old phone cases. I few months ago my sister gave me this iphone case (which I did not like for my phone). Instead of throwing it away I decided to recycle it and use it for my school supplies. I wanted to share this amazing idea with you all since I feel like many people have similar cases just lying around at home. I Hope you all enjoy this DIY/Recycle idea. If you do this I would LOVE to see them so send them to me on twitter (@iBrendaMichelle) or tag me on instagram (@i_brendamichelle9) 




I Hope you all liked this post. You can also find me on: 
Instagram: @i_brendamichelle9
Tumblr: its-brenda-michelle 
Twitter: @iBrendaMichelle 
Pinterest: @ibrendamichelle 
Bloglovin: Brenda Michelle 



No comments:

Post a Comment